Baltimore Elopements & Mirco-Wedding Options |Baltimore Wedding Photographer | Photography by Tracie
Couples - I feel you. You're stressed out, Everything seems to be up in the air and there are Facebook groups popping up all over to help you figure out where to turn for answers, but you end up feeling more lost than ever when all you wanted to do was get married to the love of your life. Frustrating right?! I am here to help. First things first.....take a deep breath. No really, do it. Now do it again, in through nose, and out through the mouth. Feeling a little better? Good!
Now, let me give you the low down on a few venues in Maryland that are stepping up to assist couples with some really amazing Elopement and Micro-Wedding options.
1. Gramercy Mansion: Located at 1400 Greenspring Valley Rd, Stevenson, MD 21153 Gramercy Mansion is perfectly situated between Towson and Pikesville right outside the Beltway. According to their Facebook post , "😍Calling all engaged couples who want to still get married on their original wedding date, even if your reception has been postponed!😍Gramercy Mansion is ready to make your intimate ceremony perfect with 45 acres of blooming gardens, multiple ceremony locations, including the white marble gazebo, and more! We even have officiants on-site, and additional add-ons to make the day even more special.❤️Please call 410-486-2405 for pricing and availability. Our caring staff cannot wait to help you get married!" -Gramercy Mansion
The grounds are absolutely gorgeous with serval spaces to chose from to have your ceremony - I mean, who wouldn't love this!
(stock image from www.bringfido.com )
2. La Banque de Fleuve is located at 321 St John St, Havre De Grace, MD 21078. I have a long history with this property going back to before this space was a wedding venue. Situated perfectly on the Susquehanna River, this venue is what waterfront wedding goals are all about! Kim & the team at La Banque have come together to offer couples the chance to Elope for a very low cost! From their Facebook page:
One of my absolute favorite weddings ever took place at La Banque, check it out below!
3. Bohemia Overlook - 88 Rivers Edge Rd, North East, MD 21901. This property is gone through some changes over the past 4 years including a name change, but, the one constant are the stunning venues available on site for couples to say their I do's at! My personal favorite is the Beach House Venue. Right on the water with a sandy stretch of beach, willow trees and of course that oh so perfect Beach House!
From their website, they are hosting a Tiny Wedding day on June 6, 2020 and have 2 time slots left.
4. Great Oak Manor - 10568 Cliff Rd, Chestertown, MD 21620. Great oak Manor is literally right on the Chesapeake Bay in Chestertown, Maryland, Their website boasts two very cost effective Elopement Wedding Options:
5. Anywhere you want!! I firmly believe that you should never have to conform to what the industry tells you you should do. When couples make their wedding day an expression of their love, that is literally all that matters. So if you choose to go to a formal venue or you choose to have your ceremony on the beach in Ocean City, on Federal Hill overlooking Baltimore, in the Mountains of Garrett County or on your momma back yard.... It really doesn't matter. All that matters is that you have your fiancé, a little family and a great photographer to document it all. We can have the big party later....and WE WILL DANCE!
Photography by Tracie offers three different elopement style collections to fit ALL of your elopement wedding photography needs from a quick hour and half for a ceremony and portraits down to full elopement coverage including wedding prep, a first look, ceremony and your custom Photo Session, I offer all of it. And the best pat, we don't have a timeline to follow so we can have allll of the pretty sunset photos we want!
Send me a message here and let's get started on planning your dream wedding day!
#marylandweddingphotographer #marylandelopementphotographer #Baltimoreweddingphotographer #Baltimoreelopementphotographer #towsonweddingphotographer #annapolisweddingphotographer #oceancityweddingphotographer #gramercymansion #greatoakmanor #labanquedefleuve #bohemiaoverlook #photographybytracie